Educating for 21st Century Skills
Part two of the ASU GSV Summit Series on The Edtech Podcast
This week we hear about 21st century skills touching upon accreditation, funding, project based learning, higher education and alternative education, such as bootcamps, along the way!
Don’t forget to check out the reference links below, for more follow up videos, podcasts and reading on this topic.
What’s in this episode?
- Sophie Bailey introduction – latest events and news
- Michal Moe: The GSV Partner perspective on 21st century skills development
- LIVE podcast recording from ASU GSV Summit featuring:
- Richard F. O’Donnell, Founder & CEO, Skills Fund, USA
- Pierre Dubuc, Co-Founder, Open Classroom
- Tom Andriola, CIO and Vice President, University of California
- Sophie Bailey outro – what’s next in the series?
Like this episode? Check out these related videos and podcasts:
Educating The Next Generation of Talent for the Next Generation of Jobs – Gerald Chertavian, Founder and CEO, Year Up
Andrew Ng, Co-Chairman and Co-Founder of Coursera; and an Adjunct Professor at Stanford University
ASU GSV Summit podcast on ‘open universities’
Add your thoughts and feedback for inclusion in the next episode, by recording a quick VM for free at speakpipe.com/theedtechpodcast and recording a quick comment. You can also tweet to @podcastedtech.