Sign up now for the Panopto Conference on video learning
The annual one-day conference will focus on developments in video for teaching and learning
Date: 14 November 2018
Location: 30 Euston Square, London, UK
Theme: Your video learning ecosystem
Registration link: https://panopto_emea_conference_2018.eventbrite.co.uk
Panopto’s annual one-day conference will bring together over 200 delegates from universities, colleges, schools and education-focused organisations to share best practices, network and learn about all the latest developments in video for teaching and learning.
The agenda will cover key themes such as:
- How academic staff are using video to enhance the learning experience for their students.
- How video can be used to foster active learning approaches.
- How students view video creation and video learning.
- How learning technologists, IT and AV staff are supporting new pedagogical approaches with video.
- A deeper dive on the technical roadmap and key technical topics.
- Dave Cormier, a prominent Canadian educational researcher and learning community advocate who has been instrumental in developing the concept of rhizomatic learning (and who coined the term MOOCs).
- Eric Burns, co-founder and CEO of Panopto, along with other key members of the Panopto development team.
- Inés Dawson, a PhD student at the University of Oxford and a science communicator. She runs two YouTube channels, making science stories interesting and internationally accessible.
- Customer stories from: Birkbeck, University of London; Cardiff University; Law Society of Ireland; Kids’ Health Matters CIC; Imperial College London; the University of Wolverhampton; Edinburgh Napier University; Loughborough University; the University of Birmingham and more.
- Partner stands from Panasonic, Matrox, Arrow/Seneca and Wolfvision.
There is no charge to attend the event and lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If you want to get a sense of what to expect, you can watch the conference video from last year’s event here.
Registration will begin at 9am. Formal sessions will begin at 10am and the conference will end at approximately 5.15pm – 5.30pm. We will then be holding an informal drinks reception at the same venue until 7pm.
Register here: https://panopto_emea_conference_2018.eventbrite.co.uk