The Edtech Podcast: the HundrED Summit
#136 – Bold learning experiences and global innovation in Helsinki
What’s in this episode?
In this week’s episode, we speak to global innovators from around the world, as recorded at HundrED Summit in Helsinki. There’s a natural link to last week’s guest Pia Pakarinen who talked about entrepreneurialism and education, and many of our guests have a background in user design or brand and have found success in applying their thinking to creating bold learning experiences.
Plus, find out how the under-18s in your life can enter a new competition for those passionate about audio and podcasting – The Young Arias.
- Sophie Baileyis the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Siobhan Kenny,CEO, Radiocentre | Twitter: @knockalaughta
- George Butler,Marketing Manager, Radiocentre | Twitter: @georgecbutler
- Armand Doucet,Educator, Visionary, Leader, Inspirational Speaker | Twitter: @DoucetArmand
- Bryn Llewellyn,Director, Tagtiv8 Ltd | Twitter: @brynll
- Jessica Spencer-Keyse,Head of Global Research at HundrED, Global Change Leader | Twitter: @jspencerkeyse
- Milla Kokko,CEO & Co-Founder, HEI Schools | Twitter: @Millakoo
- Serdar Ferit,Co-CEO & Creative Director, Lyfta | Twitter: @SerdarFerit
For full references for this episode, and to check out the back catalogue, head to The Edtech Podcast site here.