Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
There’s plenty for you to get your teeth into, including:
- A special report on Sheffield High School’s five-year plan to improve its rating from the Independent Schools Inspectorate
- Features and opinions pieces about how the private sector has coped with the recession and the rise in fees
- Why girls need to be encourages to study STEM subjects
- How schools must meet the needs of pupils with disabilities
- Prevailing trends in the ever-expanding International School market
- Previews of the Sports & Leisure Facilities Forum and The Facilities Show
- PLUS: 24-page supplement devoted to the phenomenal success of Independent School Sport
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Click here to read the Sports Supplement.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.