Hot off the press, the latest issue of B4E includes news, views and features from the education construction sector.
- Vital signs: the latest developments in educational signage and wayfinding
- Interview with Sweett Group on challenges facing university estates
- The changing face of landscape design for schools
- Making classrooms out of log buildings
- Getting savvy with space: latest developments in school refurbishments
- Case study: £34m Gateway to the Valleys school
- Saving energy through HVAC maintenance
- Securing funding for play equipment
- Case study: how UK’s first Passivhaus school achieved carbon neutrality
- Preview of Education Facilities Forum
Clickhere to read the latest edition for free.
Building 4 Education has a readership of some 13,000 and reaches more than 7,000 key decision makers in the education construction sector every month including major contractors, architects, Estate and Finance directors and LEA Directors.
For a full range of back issues, click here