Education Technology and University Business are joined by Logpoint’s Philip Wicks and Andy Deacon, who examine the topic of safeguarding and how the power of big data can help education institutions look after students in their care.
Complete the below submission form to view this webinar and discover:
- What exactly do we mean by safeguarding and why is in important for education professionals?
- Who we are safeguarding and exactly what dangers do we need to be looking out for?
- What is the role of IT in the safeguarding process?
- How can we leverage the power of big data analytics and machine learning to help monitor activity but at the same time balancing an individual’s right to privacy?
- How are education institutions working with IT Security vendors such as LogPoint to confidentially monitor, report and conform to your safeguarding requirements?
There are lots of different reasons why you might need to consider safeguarding in an educational institution, but how does it affect your organisation, and what are your obligations? It could be mandated via industry guidance, regulation or legislation such as the Prevent Duty in 2015. Maybe it’s more moralistic or driven by social responsibility. Whatever the motivations are, it can be a difficult subject to tackle. Especially in cyberspace, with often very technically-minded individuals as the subjects of your safeguarding responsibilities.
By submitting this form, you are providing your information to Education Technology and LogPoint and are agreeing to be contacted about relevant content, services and products in the future.