The agreement signed by all partner institutions includes the joint doctoral path, as well as commitments to various master’s programmes and business projects.
Agreement conditions include:
- The establishment of a joint doctoraltrack allowing the world’s best PhD students to be trained in the fields of business and engineering. This track will be offered through a co-affiliation between HEC Paris and the doctoral school of Institut Polytechnique de Paris, combining the research master’s and doctoral programmes.
- Newjoint professional international master’s programs strongly rooted in innovation, with the launch of a joint ‘entrepreneurs’ master’s programme as early as Autumn 2019, in order to promote the continual emergence of start-ups in the services and technology domains (data science, medtech, new space, etc.).
- The establishment of a joint engineeringconsulting project in business analytics based on the existing research collaborations with Labex
- The creation of an executive education trackfor professionals seeking to continue their education, at any point in their professional career, based upon the shared strengths of the partner schools, linking the themes of technology and business innovation.
- A section dedicated to actions promoting equal opportunities.
Peter Todd, dean of HEC Paris, said: “I am delighted that Eric Labaye and the other directors of the partner schools of Institut Polytechnique de Paris share with HEC Paris the conviction that, thanks to a multidisciplinary approach, we can unite in order to provide more innovative offers for our students and allow French Higher Education to shine throughout the world.”
More information about doctoral programmes can be found at https://www.polytechnique.edu/en/doctoral-programs