Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- End of year report: we ask key figures in the independent sector to reflect on 2014-15 and consider future prospects
- Performing arts case study: how schools are pulling out all the stops
- The power of play: why we should let children be children
- Hilary Moriarty on the ISC census
- Building an e-safety culture
- The rise of the coffee shop
- Keeping it green: biomass energy solutions
- Government policy: what’s in store following the election
- Money: how to recover unpaid school fees
Click here read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.