Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
· Why foreign travel and foreign languages are vital academic tools
· Independent Schools Council manifesto calls for change
· The ever changing and increasingly important role of school governors
· How schools can help young people stay mentally healthy
· Strengthening links between private and state schools
· Reporting serious incidents to the Charity Commission
· Case study: Latymer School’s new £10m sports centre
· School uniforms special
· A whole-school approach to fitness
· The paperless school office
· Sustainability special
· International school focus: India
Click here read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.