Hot off the press, the latest issue of IET includes news, views and features from the independent education sector.
- Catering special: gearing up for Christmas
- HMC launch teacher training programme
- The case for single-sex education
- Are teenagers’ brains wired differently?
- Why teachers need the same level of pastoral care as pupils
- The importance of a good music education
- Boosting concentration levels in the classroom
- Is dynamism the essential quality for the modern headteacher?
- The latest developments in data protection
- How schools can raise money by selling land
- The advantages of out-sourcing your catering
- Private schools expanding into Asia
- HMC and Practical Strategy Conference reviews
- Previews of Education Estates & Education Facilities Forum
Click here to read the latest edition for free.
Independent Education Today has a readership of some 15,000 and reaches more than 6,000 key decision makers in the independent education sector every month including head teachers, governors, bursars and catering managers.
For a full range of back issues, click here.