This week we hear about gaming and neuroscience touching upon efficacy, curriculum, standardisation, engagement, access and more along the way!
Don’t forget to check out the reference links below, for more follow up videos, podcasts and reading on this topic.
What’s in this episode?
- Sophie Bailey introduction – latest events and news
- Michal Moe: The GSV Partner perspective on games based learning and neuroscience
- LIVE podcast recording from ASU GSV Summit featuring:
- Dr. Frida Polli, CEO, Pymetrics
- Vikas Gupta, CEO, Wonder Workshop
- Michelle Dauphiny Becker, Executive Producer, Minecraft: Education Edition
- Luyen Chou, Chief Product Officer, Pearson
- Sophie Bailey outro – what’s next in the series?
Like this episode? Check out these related videos and podcasts:
How can 5-year-olds Learn Quantum Physics? With Tom Kalinske, Chairman, Gazillion Games & Lightneer
Monday Evening Opening Keynote with John Riccitiello, CEO, Unity at 36:36
ASU GSV Summit podcast on ‘gaming the brain’ with Michael Moe, Partner, GSV Partners
Add your thoughts and feedback for inclusion in the next episode, by recording a quick VM for free at speakpipe.com/theedtechpodcast and recording a quick comment. You can also tweet to @podcastedtech.