What’s in this episode?
This week’s podcast features a recording from this year’s SXSWEDU where I interviewed general all-round Duracell bunny Bridget Burns of the University Innovation Alliance. Bridget spoke to me about how universities can focus on better student experience, value and access through better collaboration, and fewer ‘walled-garden’ approaches. If you’re familiar with JISC in the UK, you may be reminded of some similar methodologies, though I’d love to hear your thoughts as usual! So get tweeting, emailing, or send in a VM for inclusion.
We’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, and questions! Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via Twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram. Don’t be afraid to reach out and talk to us on any of our social media platforms. Tell us why professional development is important to you and your students, or how it has impacted you!
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Bridget Burns, Executive Director for University Innovation Alliance | Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Twitter | LinkedIn
- University Innovation Alliance — Twitter | LinkedIn
- University Initiatives at Arizona State University
- University Innovation Alliance Fellows
- Tim Renick – Twitter | LinkedIn
- National Summit for Student Success Innovation and Campus Transformation
- Free College Movement
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- National Governor’s Association
- Raj Chetty
- John Friedman
- Weight Watchers
- Leadership & Self Deception by The Arbinger Institute