What’s in this episode?
Hello listeners! This week’s episode is a treasure trove digging into digital skills development. You’ll hear from Kerensa Jennings of iDEA on the art of audio production and digital skill access for all, Iris Lapinski on new learning tools for early adopter teachers who want to pick up new skills in machine learning and AI, and Patrick Cutliffe who is working with Facebook to upskill a huge cohort of 18–30-year-old learners to earners. Enjoy, and send us your feedback and comments! Plus, Matt Beer on what students really think.
- Sophie Bailey, founder and presenter, The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Matt Beer, CEO, VotesforSchools | Twitter: @votesforschools
- Kerensa Jennings, director, Office of HRH The Duke of York, KG | Twitter:@zinca
- Iris Lapinski, founder & CEO, Apps for Good | Twitter: @irislapinski
- Patrick Cutliffe, managing director, BuzzStart Academy, and digital skills training programme partner, Facebook
For quotes and full references from this episode, head to The Edtech Podcast website: theedtechpodcast.com