What’s in this episode?
This week on the podcast we look at the critical issue of saving teachers time. Where can tech help? And where do new tech solutions add to workload? Plus, a quick cutaway to an edtech podcast listener and throwback to past Cool Initiatives competition winners Flash Academy.
- Sophie Bailey is the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Cameron Mohammed, Teacher of STEAM| Twitter: @cleftasunder
- Ross Morrison McGill, Founder, Teacher Toolkit | Twitter: @RossMcGill
- Rory McGrath, Deputy Headteacher, New Wave Federation | Twitter: @rjmgteach
- James Bowen, Director, NAHT Edge,The NAHT Podcast | Twitter: @JamesJkbowen
- Laura McInerney, Co-Founder of TeacherTapp | Twitter: miss_mcinerney
- Veejay Lingiah, Founder, Flash Academy | Twitter: @FlashAcademy_HQ
For full references and to subscribe to the podcast, see their website here.