What’s in this episode?
In this week’s episode, we speak to global innovators from around the world, as recorded at HundrED Summit in Helsinki. There’s a natural link to last week’s guest Pia Pakarinen who talked about entrepreneurialism and education, and many of our guests have a background in user design or brand and have found success in applying their thinking to creating bold learning experiences.
Plus, find out how the under-18s in your life can enter a new competition for those passionate about audio and podcasting – The Young Arias.
- Sophie Baileyis the Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Siobhan Kenny,CEO, Radiocentre | Twitter: @knockalaughta
- George Butler,Marketing Manager, Radiocentre | Twitter: @georgecbutler
- Armand Doucet,Educator, Visionary, Leader, Inspirational Speaker | Twitter: @DoucetArmand
- Bryn Llewellyn,Director, Tagtiv8 Ltd | Twitter: @brynll
- Jessica Spencer-Keyse,Head of Global Research at HundrED, Global Change Leader | Twitter: @jspencerkeyse
- Milla Kokko,CEO & Co-Founder, HEI Schools | Twitter: @Millakoo
- Serdar Ferit,Co-CEO & Creative Director, Lyfta | Twitter: @SerdarFerit
For full references for this episode, and to check out the back catalogue, head to The Edtech Podcast site here.