What’s in this episode?
Hello! This week you’ll hear a cameo from my little one when he was far more little and trying out his microphone skills, plus a panel of teachers from around the world and in wildly different settings on what they want from edtech. This episode was recorded live at the Global Education and Skills World Forum. Enjoy, and send us your feedback and comments.
- Sophie Bailey, founder and presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Koen Timmers, lecturer, researcher, author, PXL-Education | Twitter: @zelfstudie
- Abdikadir Ismail, principal, Mwangaza Muslim Mixed Day Secondary School, Kenya | Twitter: @Abdiism
- Mio Horio, teacher, Shiga Prefectural Maibara Senior High School, Japan
- Mario SantiBanez Caro, biology teacher, Matilde Huici Navas School, Chile | Twitter: @mariosaibo
See our review of GESF here.