We’re not normally inclined to blow our own trumpet, but what the hell… In the last 12 months, the ET website has grown exponentially, far outstripping our own predictions. The number of unique visitors, for example, has jumped by an eye-watering 315%.
And we don’t rest on our laurels, which is why the site will be comprehensively relaunched on January 19.
Improvements will include:
- Responsive: the new site will work perfectly on any device, from an old-school desktop PC to an ultra-modern smartphone
- Enhanced navigation: stronger categorisation; top trending articles; more stories visible on the home page; exceptional search function
- A richer multimedia experience: image galleries, polls, videos, events, white papers and much more
- Join the debate: registered users will be able to engage in conversation, reacting to blogs and news stories as soon as they are posted
- New design: the new look will be cleaner, crisper, clearer and more intuitive. It will, frankly, be a thing of beauty
Chief Wildfire web wizard Dave Woodall said: “I’ve been working on this project since last autumn and I’m super-excited. It’s a ground-breaking moment for our company, a huge leap forward both for our readers and also our business partners.”
To take advantage of the many unique commercial opportunities offered by the new website, please contact sales manager Sara Moyce. And remember that date: January 19 – truly a red-letter day for this company.