Leadership teams are being invited to a free event in London exploring how to build an IT strategy for schools and multi-academy trusts (MATs).
Hosted by Richard Martin, digital transformation lead at edtech charity LGfL-The National Grid for Learning, the event will be held at Exchange House, near Spitalfields, on 18 October.
Trends in the current education IT market will be examined, as well as how to choose and procure services.
Other aspects of how to devise and deliver an IT strategy in a school or MAT will include:
- Building the digital vision and defining objectives
- Assessing the current state of technology
- Identifying key components
- Determining total cost of ownership
- Managing change and risk
- Choosing the right partners
- Choosing a support model for your school/organisation
- Detailed case studies
- Measuring the benefits
The day will be free to current members of LGfL, as well any MAT or school considering joining the consortium. Organisers ask that interested parties use a school or business email address when registering here.